Go-MaD.AI NutriEarn Program Terms and Conditions
- NutriEarn (“the Program”) is organised by Go-MaD.AI. The Program is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All participants in the Program will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- The Program is open to public in Malaysia. (“Eligible Users”).
- Participants must sign up to participate on Go-MaD.AI website, complete and submit the registration form via link sent by Go-MaD.AI support team (“registration”).
- The Program will be limited to 200 participants only.
- To be eligible for the cash reward, participants can start to send meal photos to Go-MaD.AI’s Facebook inbox or Instagram inbox for 14 Days starting from the next day of registration.
For example, registration form is completed and submitted on 10th July 2019, participants can start sending meal photos from 11th July 2019 until 24th July 2019.
- To be qualified for cash reward, minimum 3 meal photos per day are required to be sent (“Qualifying Days”).
- The same meal photos (exactly the same meal and photo angle) cannot be sent repeatedly.
- Go-MaD.AI reserves the right to disqualify the Qualifying Days although 3 meal photos are being sent by participants at its absolute discretion
- Cash reward of MYR1 will be given to participate for each Qualifying Days; for participants who achieve 14 Qualifying Days, extra reward of MYR4 will be given.
For example, a participant who achieve 5 Qualifying Days will be rewarded MYR5; for 14 Qualifying Days will be rewarded MYR18 (MYR14+MYR4)
- Cash reward will be credited to the Bank Account provided by program participants within 5 working days from the program’s end date.
- Go-MaD.AI reserves the right to substitute the rewards for other rewards of equivalent value without prior notice to the Eligible User at its absolute discretion.
- The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Program is at their own risk and Go-MaD.AI is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Program.
- Go-MaD.AI makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
- the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Program;
- the accuracy of information and statements in the Program page;
- the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
- The participants acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, Go-MaD.AI disclaims all liabilities for any claims for damages, losses, costs and/or expenses arising from participation in the Program.
- Go-MaD.AI reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Program and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trade mark and remains the sole property of Go-MaD.AI.
- By participating in the Program, the participants consent to their personal data being used by Go-MaD.AI for all purposes related to the Program.
- Go-MaD.AI shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Program due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of Go-MaD.AI.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.