AI-powered Nutritionist Platform
Go-MaD.AI is a On-demand Nutritionist Platform, have launched an App for 1-click Nutritionists service booking.
Besides, Go-MaD.AI App has Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered meal tracking function. We are adopting AI model to identify the food composition from food photo uploaded to the App and proceed with food analysis. The App will become a helping tool for nutritionists.
Go-MaD.AI App development stages:
1. Live App in market:
- Users can search, choose and book Nutritionists service.
- Instant chat function between users and Nutritionists.
- AI-powered meal tracking function. AI food model to identify the food composition from food photo uploaded, for Nutritionists’ analysis purpose.
2. Later stage: AI-powered Virtual Nutritionist development.
3. Blockchain technology integration
- Are you worrying about eating a cheese cake, chocolate or fast food will affect your healthiness?
- Do you want to know is your body fit for you to do not need to avoid eating some food?
- Do you wish to have a personalized food suggestion from a nutritionist for you eat relaxingly?
Go-MaD.AI is a nutritionist platform. We believe in “prevention is better than cure” and “you’re what you eat”. We aim to bringing nutritionists closer to people; to let people stay away from diseases by eating healthily with food advice from professional nutritionists.
Nutritionists' Helping Tool
Go-MaD.AI is applying artificial intelligence (AI) for cutting edge meal monitoring. At current stage, Our App acts as helping tool for Nutritionists to provide their service. At current stage, we are using AI food model for food composition prediction based on food photo uploaded by users.
We aim to pioneer the development of AI model by developing a Virtual Dietitians model, by using machine learning for the food pyramid basic food groups identification; and using deep machine learning to further identify the dietary factor for the food groups
Health Data Storage
To let users have full control of their health data for better health self-tracking and higher data privacy.
Market segment Interoperability
Healthcare data from m-Health App or medical record will be aggregated to provide comprehensive healthcare service; maximize data usage by keeping the data privacy